Universidad de Zaragoza
EINA (Edificio Ada Byron)
Maria de Luna, 1
(+34) 976 762354
- Our femto-photography paper has been accepted at SIGGRAPH 2013!
- We are organizing the 24th Eurographics Symposium on Rendering in Zaragoza!
- Our Separable Subsurface Scattering has been released
- Latest funded projects: 1.
GOLEM: Realistic Virtual Humans (Marie Curie Programme) 2. VERVE: Vanquishing fear and apathy through E-inclusion: Personalised and
populated Realistic Virtual Environments for clinical, home and mobile platforms (7th Framework Programme) 3. MIMESIS: Low-Cost Techniques
for Appearance Model Acquisition of Materials (Spanish Ministry
of Science and Technology)
Diego Gutierrez. Associate Professor
Adolfo Muñoz. Assistant Professor
- Post-doctoral researchers:
Jose A. Iglesias (begins October 2012)
- PhD students:
Belen Masia. Computational photography
Adrian Jarabo. Time-Of-Flight and light field rendering
Elena Garces. Image-based editing
Jose I. Echevarria. Digital simulation of traditional photography processes
Carlos Aliaga. Photorealistic rendering
- Master and undergraduate students:
- Former PhD students:
Jorge Jimenez (2012). Activision
Fernando Navarro (2012). Telefonica I+D
Jorge Lopez-Moreno (2011). Post-doc in INRIA Sophia-Antipolis
Adolfo Muñoz (2010). Assistant Professor at the Universidad de Zaragoza
Oscar Anson (2010). Arnold programmer at Solid Angle.