Universidad de Zaragoza
EINA (Edificio Ada Byron)
Maria de Luna, 1
(+34) 976 762354
- We are hiring an early stage researcher supported by the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Action – Innovative Training Network (MSCA-ITN/ETN) DyViTo - to work on material appearance modeling and related topics. More info can be found here.
- The Graphics and Imaging Lab's (new) website is [here]
- Two new papers accepted at Transactions on Graphics and the journal track of IEEE VR (to appear in Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics)
- Three new papers accepted at SIGGRAPH Asia 2017
- I'm Papers Chair of Eurographics 2018, together with Alla Sheffer
- Belen Masia and Adrian Jarabo received the Eurographics Young Researcher Award and the PhD Award respectively
- New paper accepted at SIGGRAPH 2017 (plus five posters)
- Elena Garcés has been awarded with the BBVA award to one of the best spanish PhD thesis.
- Four new papers accepted at SIGGRAPH Asia 2016. Find them here and here
- I was recently a Visiting Professor at Stanford, in Gordon's Wetzstein's Computational Imaging Lab
- I'm the recipient of an ERC Consolidator Grant. The project will begin in November 2016. Stay tuned for job opportunities
- I got my accreditation for Full Professorship in January 2013. If only my government cared and offered us the promotion we earned. Wouldn't be so crazy, huh