My name is Adolfo Muñoz. I am lecturer at the Departament of Computer Science and Systems Engineering at Universidad de Zaragoza. I teach at the School of Engineering and Architecture.
My research happens with the Graphics and Imaging Lab and includes topics such as simulation of light transport and natural phenomena and material appearance. The title of my PhD dissertation is Light Transport in Participating Media, and was supervised by Diego Gutierrez and Francisco J. Seron.
- I have included two new publications, including also two amazing demo videos (this one and this one)
- I have added a new source code section.
- Our paper A Framework for Transient Rendering has been accepted to SIGGRAPH Asia 2014.
- Our paper Higher Order Ray Marching has been accepted to Computer Graphics Forum.
- I am co-chairing the Spanish Conference on Computer Graphics 2014